4.18.2008

he's HERE!!!

jesus mary and joseph have i got my hands full for SURE!

picking him up at the airport was a riot, i about lost my mind.

so... he flew up with another 8 wk puppy.. a great dane.. and i knew i was in trouble when the great dane came out and was sitting there, still, no big deal... and then i looked in asher's kennel and he was yapping, jumping up and down, chomping at the bit to get out.

holy. MOLY.

attempting to get him, his kennel, the water bowl i brought for him (and filled with water... cuz i thought he'd be thirsty... so the first thing he did when i let him out?!

step in it. flip it over. spill it everywhere.

ROCK ON!!) and myself out of the airport was about not happening.

i turned around three times to find the end of his collar was EMPTY!

he does NOT like that thing.
and also... its way too big for him.

i didn't know he'd be so TINY!!!

anyway... putting him back in the kennel was a major mistake. he. would. not. shut. up. i thought once i started driving he'd maybe chill, and stop freaking out, but...

as you can see..

uh, no.


---- issues with the video. will try again later. ----


so because there was NO WAY i was driving with that in the seat next to me, i figured i'd let him out and see what he did.







awwwwwwwwwwwww.

he just wanted ME!!!

he slept.. snored, actually... all the way back to the office.

where he is now, at my feet, under my desk, back asleep!





4 Comments:

Blogger Andra Sue said...

Awwwwwwww, AJ, what a sweetheart he is! Cherish these moments...a dozen years with him will go by before you even know it. :)

Congrats on becoming a new dogmom today.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Bolder said...

unbelievable, all i've got to say is...

it's a boy!

congrats!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger 595 Days said...

I don't want a puppy, I don't want a puppy, I don't want a puppy.

He's beautiful. I look forward to watching him grow up.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

He is so entirely adorable! I'm jealous.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home