10.12.2008

asher's first camping trip








asher is an absolute dream of a camper. he was off leash the entire trip, never more than 100yds away, came when called, and loved every minute of it. he didn't bark, he didn't chase squirrels, he didn't get into the trash...

HE. WAS. A. DREAM.

we went down to the river and he LEPT off the end of the dock, he chased dogs in the water, he swam around and then layed next to me in the sun to dry off.

i couldn't believe it. the entire weekend...

*sigh*

i love my dog!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are making miss Buster too much. Knock it off.

I'm loving that last pic.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

who doesn't love that dog!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you haven't shown a picture of you next to him for awhile. now i can see how big he's gotten! also, can you please train copper to be that good?

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love my pets & prefer to take them on family trips along with me.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home